Why Work with Procruit?
Who is Procruit?
- Developing skills, knowledge and experience through ongoing training
- OTE $100,000+ per year
- Industry-leading training and career development opportunities
- Modern office in Melbourne CBD
- Paid birthdays off
- Quarterly High Achiever events & annual High Achievers Trip
- Team Bonding events/Dinners
We are full-service recruitment and consulting agency that specialises in white & blue collar roles across Australia. We have built a strong reputation for sourcing outstanding talent and have a track record of growing high-performing consultants from scratch.
At Procruit, our passion is about outperformance and being the driver of success in your life. We empower our people to question the norm and challenge themselves on a day-to-day basis.
With key clients across Australia you will get results from day one.
We have the fun & flexibility of a fast-growing company and have very real career development opportunities for our people.
We currently have opportunities available across our Engineering & Trades & Labour desk
This role includes, but isn’t limited to -
Skills & Traits that we are looking for in our team:
- Building and maintaining a candidate database
- Demonstrate quick response time to candidate emails, phone calls, and requests.
- Conducting detailed phone screens, and arranging interviews for successful candidates
- Conducting face-to-face interviews with candidates
- Identifying and acting upon the opportunity for multiple placements for each candidate
- Ensure all communication and activity is conducted in a professional and ethical manner
- Provide a pool of suitably qualified and experienced candidates for open roles across the business
- Achieving and exceeding recruitment targets.
Interested? Get in touch or APPLY NOW!
- Previous experience in a sales or recruitment role, working to targets in a fast-paced environment
- Ideally Degree qualified
- A proactive and positive approach to business development & relationship building
- The ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment and be highly organized
- Ability to think against the norm and provide out-of-the-box solutions.
If you are interested in this role, please click "Apply" below and submit an up-to-date resume or please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org